Many of James Dean's appearances on television had him playing a criminal, however in ABC's "The Thief", Dean plays a young man who falsely confesses to a crime he didn't commit because he believes the girl he loves (Diana Lynn) is guilty.
- Taken by photographer Roy Schatt in New York City, 1954
- The collection is fully licensed by the James Dean Estate
- 25 numbered prints available in size 11"x14"
- 150 numbered prints available in sizes 16"x20", 20"x24" & 24"x30"
- Printed on archival photo paper and hand-framed in black wood, with preservation-grade matting and UV-protective screen
Prints are individually numbered and presented with a unique Certificate of Authenticity.
The total edition for each image is 495.
The photos are developed using the chromogenic print (C-print) process and printed on archival-quality paper.
The print is hand-framed in black wood, comes with acid-free matting and hinging, and is protected by UV acrylic to prevent fading. Sold ready to hang.
All sizes are measured from the inside of the frame.
All Classic Stills artworks can be returned within 7 days of delivery.
To view our full returns policy, click here.